Despite all the circumstances that we’ve been through, we all have so much to be thankful for :
- Thank God for the Material Blessings That He Gives You
We seem never to be satisfied with what we have—rich or poor, healthy or sick. But what a difference it makes when we realize that everything we have has been given to us by God!
- Thank God for the People in Your Life
It is so easy to take people for granted, or even to complain and become angry because they do not meet our every wish. But we need to give thanks for those around us—our parents, our children, our relatives, our friends and others who help us in some way.
- Thank God in the Midst of Trials and Even Persecution
And yet in the midst of those trials we can thank God, because we know that He has promised to be with us and that He will help us. We know that He can use times of suffering to draw us closer to Himself.
- Thank God Especially for His Salvation in Jesus Christ
God has given us the greatest Gift of all—His Son, who died on the cross and rose again so that we can know Him personally and spend eternity with Him in heaven
- Thank God for His Continued Presence and Power in Your Life
When we come to Christ, it is not the end but the beginning of a whole new life! He is with us, and He wants to help us follow Him and His Word.